2018 Spring Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
Online Registration is Closed, Please Register Onsite
When: March 12, 2018 - March 16, 2018
Where: Hyatt Regency Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on measurement techniques and equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Registration: 202-682-8195 or email@example.com
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com
Program: Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measurement accountability standards for cargos on board tank vessels
- Evaporative loss estimation
- Natural gas
- Fluids measurement
- Quality of hydrocarbons
- Liquid measurement of flowing hydrocarbon liquids
- Measurement education and training
- Opportunities for discussions and networking with other members of your industry.
Who Should AttendIndustry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2018 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Exhibitors - reserve your table online here.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: February 16, 2018
Artwork Deadline: February 2, 2018
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast||$2,500||5 Available|
|Tuesday Breakfast||$2,500||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$3,000||5 Available|
|Monday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Tuesday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$4,000||SOLD||OMNI Flow Computers|
|Registration Bags||$5,000||SOLD||KAM Controls, Inc.|
|Meeting WiFi||$5,000||SOLD||P2 Energy Solutions|
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$5,000||SOLD||FMD Distribution and Service|
There will be no formal spouse activities again this spring. The small number of registered spouses during the spring meetings, it has made it not financially feasible.
We will arrange for the breakfast on Monday and Tuesday. The registered spouse/guest may also attend the reception on Tuesday.
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75207
Call: 888-421-1442 or 214-651-1234
Room Rate: $249 single/double; Mention the API Group Rate
Reservation Deadline: February 14, 2018 by 5:00 pm local time or until room block is sold out. After this date and time, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only or at the hotel's best rate available.
Room Guarantee and Reservation Cancellation: A credit card guarantee is required to confirm and hold your reservation. Cancellations must be received by the hotel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival, and a cancellation number must be obtained or your credit card will be charged for the first night’s room rate.